I don't know what makes me think sitting in front of a computer screen and typing in Courier font is going to solve my problems.


I don't know what makes me think sleeping a minimum of three hours a night is okay.


I don't know what makes me think that running on solely caffeine and a half hour of sleep is okay.


I don't know what makes me think I can sit here and dump all this out, expecting someone to pick up on it and actually care.


I wish there was a facsimile of my brain, my thoughts... So I could see what exactly is going on.



what do you do when you're finally faced with reality? i used to run and hide ..


now i don't know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what makes you think that either because I can barely read this xD You have to sleep more than 3 hours--even I try for 6 or 7 on a good day. The caffeine intake needs to be curbed too because that affects your sleeping habits. Although Frappucino Happy Hour kicks off tomorrow at Starbucks from 3-5 in the afternoon...

    Well, you got me, and I'm not going anywhere. When you're faced with reality, you do just that--face it. Everything hurts, but it's better to cry than run and hide. Even feeling weak and low beats creating an alternate universe or diversions. The faster you get knocked down, the faster you can get back up on your feet. Besides, sometimes things will work in your favor, or you're just scared of moving forward.

    Mostly, though, something small and irrelevant will happen and it will keep you going. Absurdities will occur randomly, like the guy in my stats class named Jesus Real. How ironic/paradoxical/absurd is that? Or sometimes a stranger will smile so gorgeously at you that you'll feel forever indebted to them. You'll see. And I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Everything hurts, but it's better to cry than run and hide. Even feeling weak and low beats creating an alternate universe or diversions. The faster you get knocked down, the faster you can get back up on your feet."

    I don't know if I'm glad that I have you to tell me this or if I'm going to be stubborn and ignore it and learn the hard way. I appreciate it anyway.

    Ahhh Frappuccino Happy Hour, how I've missed you!

    Jac, your words are forever a blessing to me and I take them in carefully and cautiously. I flip them over and examine them countless times before looking away. They definitely do not go unappreciated!

    ReplyDelete