It is the vast fragility of the universe that oh-so-willingly crumbles beneath your gaze.
…My universe.

And I can’t remember the last time I felt the things you make me feel.

Light and airy. Careless Carefree

The arches of your eyebrows. The angles of your jaw. The pools of your eyes. They all encompass me in a way unimaginable.

I write from places you’ve never been. In words you haven’t seen. And I’m wishing you’ll catch me before I fall so far I can’t come back anymore.

I’ve never wanted help. Or to be understood. Just to know you, and you know me.
But I feel like I carry with myself too much baggage for even the largest cargo plane to carry, so why should you?

And now it seems to have come to the point where either I get lighter or you get stronger.
Or we both meet at some undefined point between the two ends to become a whole.

1 comment:

  1. That second line really got me. It's so simple, but can apply to death, a break up, and pretty much anything. I feel like I'd want to say that to someone, but I'd never want someone to say that to me. It would hurt too much.

    "I write from places you've never been." I love this line just as much. It's so threatening and in-your-face without being self-serving.

    I think you'll meet each other there no matter what happens. And if you're lucky, you will hit infinity.

    ReplyDelete