xoxo, No Volume, Jac.

I think we know each other a lot better than we give ourselves credit for.
We're so the same and so different.
We're all the same people in different places and different times.
Nobody's ever had me penned quite as well as you.

Thank you for keeping me company when I'm lonely.
Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one.
In our own little corner of the universe we're invincible. 

You give me something to think about and something to remember.
You have the words just right.
Better than I could ever get them, anyway.

Maybe I'm just the outsider looking in, but thank you for giving me something to see.


Love always,
Ali

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Ali. And we'll only do better from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this hits right where it counts. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I greatly appreciate it, and I share the sentiment. We've got a unique camaraderie.

    ReplyDelete